Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Binding help

nkit96

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I am new to FPV I have a Protek25 drone, Fat Shark HDO3 goggles and a RadioMaster Zorro ELRS. Im trying to bind my googles to my video transmitter. I press the small button on the drone which gives a solid red LED. I then press the bind button on the goggles, in which the goggles continue to beep without binding. Also when the drone is on the two LEDs at the rear are orange. Im not sure if that's the default color and if it indicates anything. I read that the the video transmitter must be analog. How do I verify this Ive bought the drone sometime ago I can't remember what option I chose.

Reactions: GFields
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Hello everyone! I am new to FPV I have a Protek25 drone, Fat Shark HDO3 goggles and a RadioMaster Zorro ELRS. Im trying to bind my googles to my video transmitter. I press the small button on the drone which gives a solid red LED. I then press the bind button on the goggles, in which the goggles continue to beep without binding. Also when the drone is on the two LEDs at the rear are orange. Im not sure if that's the default color and if it indicates anything. I read that the the video transmitter must be analog. How do I verify this Ive bought the drone sometime ago I can't remember what option I chose.
I figured out the problem my version uses the Caddx Polar Vista Digital HD System. This VTX doesn't work with the Fat Shark goggles. Is there an easy way to just replace the VTX or would I be better off buying a new drone or goggles?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasticninjaguy