Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Blurry camera issue

Reaction score
I am new to the forum as well as new to fpv racing. Today I actually built my first 250 sized quad and after setting it up I realized one of the escs I was sent was faulty (this is not the problem I need help with as I have already ordered more escs). Discouraged at this fault I realized I hadn't even tested the fpv equipment I had installed. I turned on my goggles and scanned for the camera which it located quite quickly, but I noticed that the image was extremely blurry. Did I do something wrong and mess up the transmitter or is this a camera issue? Is there a way to manually focus the camera? I am using an aomway 5.8ghz 200mw transmitter and an aomway 700tvl camera. Pls help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May be no big deal, but I would start focusing by turning the lens counter-clockwise first. This way, the lens is moving away from the electronics inside. If the focus gets worse, then go back the other way. I don't know if the thread length will actually let the lens contact the photo sensor inside? But it would probably be a bad thing if it did.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darshan rajput