Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Can't Change 25Mw (Grayed out) DJI v2 Goggles

FPV Flier

Reaction score
Hello fpv pilots, this morning I discovered that my DJI FPV V2 Goggles that the power was set at 25 Mw and that section was grayed out so that it could not be changed. I am in the US so that setting tells me that I am in the FCC mode? My question is how do I gain access to where I can change power settings?

Please try to be more clear about what you're trying to operate together.
You're posting in the "DJI FPV combo" section which suggests you're using the goggles with the DJI FPV drone, but there is no such setting when these 2 things are used together.

Reactions: FPV Flier
Please try to be more clear about what you're trying to operate together.
You're posting in the "DJI FPV combo" section which suggests you're using the goggles with the DJI FPV drone, but there is no such setting when these 2 things are used together.
Hello Kilrah, what I'm trying to do is get a little more range when flying the DJI fpv drone and I read that by increasing 25Mw to 700Mw will accomplish this. This setting is done within the goggles. What you do is power on the goggles and the drone and go to the menu inside the goggles, select "about " then device and you will see under Max Power it's 25Mw. You can adjust the power settings but for some reason it is grayed out. You can see the settings but for some reason you can't navigate to the settings? I hope this explains what I'm trying to accomplish better. I though that you might know a work around to where you can adjust the settings to increase the power? There is what they call a FCC Hack that will allow you to adjust even a higher power setting to 1200Mw. I would be afraid to go that high because of an overheating issue.

This setting only appears in "Digital FPV system" mode, not in "FPV Drone" mode. They are completely different things that do not affect each other.

For FPV Drone mode there is no mW display or adjustment. Since you're in the USA it's already working at its max power and there is nothing to do.

This setting only appears in "Digital FPV system" mode, not in "FPV Drone" mode. They are completely different things that do not affect each other.

For FPV Drone mode there is no mW display or adjustment. Since you're in the USA it's already working at its max power and there is nothing to do.
Thanks Kilrah for your information on that. So I'm already at max power at 25mW. That will do, thanks again.

You're not at 25mW, you're at 1400mW. What you see in "Digital FPV system" mode does not mean anything or apply in any way to operation with the DJI FPV drone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax