Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Carrying Case?

I was tired of using the box myself. Love the MC-Case but it’s backordered and expensive. Went to Harbor Freight and picked up a case for $60.00. It’s a bit heavy but I’m a strong man. Plus it holds the drone (with the braces and props on) and all accessories and now I can chuck the box. 4800 Weatherproof Protective Case, X-Large, Black. I’m a novice at the pluck foam but I’m sure you meticulous pros out there can probably arrange yours better than I did. With the difference in price, I can buy another battery. (Now where will I put it...lol)

Attachments

• 50309EB9-3D57-4832-B56B-FFA1A01DB8F7.jpeg
    50309EB9-3D57-4832-B56B-FFA1A01DB8F7.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Reactions: A.O.
I was tired of using the box myself. Love the MC-Case but it’s backordered and expensive. Went to Harbor Freight and picked up a case for $60.00. It’s a bit heavy but I’m a strong man. Plus it holds the drone (with the braces and props on) and all accessories and now I can chuck the box. 4800 Weatherproof Protective Case, X-Large, Black. I’m a novice at the pluck foam but I’m sure you meticulous pros out there can probably arrange yours better than I did. With the difference in price, I can buy another battery. (Now where will I put it...lol)
Nice, where's your charger and cables? under the goggles?

So it looks like you just removed the top foam and plucked the bottom, yes?

That’s exactly what I did. I realized I forgot something so here’s the finished case. Props under the goggles.

Attachments

• EB89838B-46A8-4378-A771-0DC24F6E16F2.jpeg
    EB89838B-46A8-4378-A771-0DC24F6E16F2.jpeg
    4.5 MB · Views: 16
I ordered my MC case yesterday. I received my tracking number and it shipped today.
I, too, ordered this case, Flymore Explorer edition. Ordered on 23rd, shipped 26th,no DHL update since the 27th. They said 5-10 days to the US but I suspect that it's going to go by surface transport and it will be a lot longer. We'll see. In the meantime, I'm carting the rig around in a cheap HDX 7-gallon Tough Tote plastic bin. The goggles are stored in a third-party goggle case that fits in the base of the bin. Taking the battery out of the aircraft gives enough clearance to close the top without touching the aircraft. I have a work project in NW Maine at the end of May ... hoping the new case arrives in time.

Might as well keep this epic thread going.

My MC Cases Flymore Explorer Edition showed up today. Ordered on April 23, took 14 days from Germany. $240USD including shipping.

Photo attached.

It's 21" x 16" x 8" in size and weighs 16 pounds with the complete DJI FPV Flymore Kit inside of it. A total of 4 clamps to close it. The fit of every bit is perfect, just snug enough to keep anything from shifting. I would say that the case build quality is a bit less than your typical Nanuk or SKB case but the foam insert is way better than Nanuk's usual insert, which itself is not bad at all. Spare props fit into twin recesses under the goggles. Overall, I am liking this case and especially the ability to keep the props on the aircraft and the antennae on the goggles.

Attachments

• IMG_9584.png
    IMG_9584.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 12
Can't wait 'til the backpack version ships the 15th!!

Reactions: Sayenah

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FAllfrey