Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Avata Explorer Combo

Runerider

Reaction score
Hey Everybody, brand new member here, sure am glad I found this forum. Anyway this will be my first post. Just got the Avata Explorer Combo with goggles integra and RC Motion 2. I’m looking for a nice backpack carry case. I know Dji has one but it’s not made specifically for the Explorer Combo as it also fits several other drones. I’d like one thats fitted for my drone so it fits nice and snug. If anyone knows of one really would appreciate the info cause it’s getting to be a real hassel carrying everything around in boxes everytime I want to fly. Thanks in advance for any help.

Hey Everybody, brand new member here, sure am glad I found this forum. Anyway this will be my first post. Just got the Avata Explorer Combo with goggles integra and RC Motion 2. I’m looking for a nice backpack carry case. I know Dji has one but it’s not made specifically for the Explorer Combo as it also fits several other drones. I’d like one thats fitted for my drone so it fits nice and snug. If anyone knows of one really would appreciate the info cause it’s getting to be a real hassel carrying everything around in boxes everytime I want to fly. Thanks in advance for any help.
Here is one more to consider.

Hey there Chewy Chikn and SWTSU thanks for all your help. I ultimately went with a case instead of the backpack, the FPVtosky. It’s quite large and heavy but it holds everything I need. I wanted a backpack so I could easily travel with drone on my motorcycle….. I may still get one some day. SWTSU( Southwest Texas State University?)

I didn’t go to school there but lots of my friends did. Lots of good times had there beautiful part of TX. Been way too long since I’ve been there.

Reactions: SWTSU
Just a beautiful campus with beautiful women everywhere.

I have the dji backpack for my FPV. That thing is great! You can put all sorts of things in it in any location you choose.

Thanks for the info Slozukimc. I ended up getting a case however I’ll probably get a backpack if I keep the Avata.

Reactions: Slozukimc
Thanks for the info Slozukimc. I ended up getting a case however I’ll probably get a backpack if I keep the Avata.
I have the fpv, remote, motion controller, 2 complete flymore setups, spotlight, flood light, goggles and accys, spare props, cords and probably more I forget stuffed in the dji backpack. It is ridiculous what you can fit. My Avata came in a hard case that takes up more room and holds way less because it is cut to fit.

Now you’ve got me thinking I’ll return the case I got on Amazon and get the DJI backpack. So far the only place I can find the backpack is the DJI store, is that where you got the backpack?

Now you’ve got me thinking I’ll return the case I got on Amazon and get the DJI backpack. So far the only place I can find the backpack is the DJI store, is that where you got the backpack?
Hmmmm. I don’t recall where I ordered it from. Probably ebay.

I’ve been flying the avata with integra googles and motion controller 2 now for a couple weeks. I’ve heard that the DJI fpv controller 2 is great to use with the avata so I ordered one. Came today and because the instructions that come with it are crap I get online to find out what I need to do to pair it with the integra goggles. This has only caused more confusion on my part. Anyone out there offer any advise? I mean how difficult can it be? I thought I’d just turn on the avata and the goggles than the fpv controller and pair it with everything, I should have known better.

I’ve been flying the avata with integra googles and motion controller 2 now for a couple weeks. I’ve heard that the DJI fpv controller 2 is great to use with the avata so I ordered one. Came today and because the instructions that come with it are crap I get online to find out what I need to do to pair it with the integra goggles. This has only caused more confusion on my part. Anyone out there offer any advise? I mean how difficult can it be? I thought I’d just turn on the avata and the goggles than the fpv controller and pair it with everything, I should have known better.
Good morning. The DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 is the very next thing I purchase. I already bought 3 extra batteries and 2 SD cards. The controller and a decent charger are next. Like you, I thought it would be a simple connection routine. I do have 2 YouTube videos I have watched and saved. They cover some particular aspects of the controller and how to set it up. It sounds like you may have already found your own advice videos. I can share what I have; if you are interested.

I thought I’d just turn on the avata and the goggles than the fpv controller and pair it with everything, I should have known better.
Yeah, just long press the button on both the Avata and the RC. If that doesn't work then download DJI Assistant for FPV series and upgrade the controller.

Yeah, just long press the button on both the Avata and the RC. If that doesn't work then download DJI Assistant for FPV series and upgrade the controller.
I didn’t want to speak too soon but I thought it was a pretty easy thing when I got my RC2.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kylst18