Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Cruise control

Anzacjack

Reaction score
I was playing around and couldnt seem to get the cruise control working in sport mode. Not sure what im doing but basically im flying at a set speed and then pressing the cruise control button. This doesnt seem to be engaing and holding the speed.
Im sure im missing something simple

cheers

nah, thats pretty much how it works....
then the right stick function changes, rather than to make move forward, to increasing/decreasing target speed.

the googles should also show the cruise speed... so if its not saying that for some reason, sounds like cruise mode is not activating.

have you just upgraded firmare? it was working in 1.0.1 ... Ive not tried in 1.0.2 yet, perhaps a bug?

I tried with 1.0.2 yesterday, and cruise control engaged... and kind of seemed to work i.e. letting go of right stick it carried on flying

however, there were two oddities in cruise control, which i dont remember
a) when you pushed the right stick forward, the drone tilted forward initially (why?)
b) the speed didn't appear to be changing much

that said... I might be wrong about these....
I didnt really use cruise control much in 1.0.1 , so perhaps it always had this behaviour - but I dont remember it, and it seems a bit illogical
I only remembered to try it when i was running out of battery on my last run, so couldn't investigate (b) more, so perhaps I was mistaken.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax