Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Direct Solder TBS Unify Pro32 HV?

Not sure but maybe this help you. Skip in about 3 minutes.

@Salty The plug on the TBS Unify Pro32 HV connector is kind of proprietary and I haven't run across it anywhere else but the pins in the connector are fairly standard. You can remove the pin from the connector and open up the retention arms then unsolder to broken wire and reuse the pin on your wire. That would probably be your best option. Alternatively, you can separate the two halves of the Unify and see if you can access the connector pins on the PCB but this would be tricky and not ideal long term anyway. I've also seen desperate people solder a tiny wire on the outside to the tine exposed copper but that is madness! I would pull the pin from the connector and try that option.

TBS-Unify-Pro-32-HV-MMCX-Video-Transmitter-TX-5.jpg

We think a like I guess. I did exactly this for the time being. I'm going to order a new plug off amazon. I've never messed with removing pins/building plugs with wires. I'll look into it, as I'm sure this won't be the last time I have this problem.
@Salty The plug on the TBS Unify Pro32 HV connector is kind of proprietary and I haven't run across it anywhere else but the pins in the connector are fairly standard. You can remove the pin from the connector and open up the retention arms then unsolder to broken wire and reuse the pin on your wire. That would probably be your best option. Alternatively, you can separate the two halves of the Unify and see if you can access the connector pins on the PCB but this would be tricky and not ideal long term anyway. I've also seen desperate people solder a tiny wire on the outside to the tine exposed copper but that is madness! I would pull the pin from the connector and try that option.

View attachment 4845

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Notubesmaster