Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

DJI FPV flight logs - how to retrieve?

Once you register your DJI FPV with your DJI account then login to Airdata and use the app it should upload. If not go to your airdata profile and login to your DJI account it should snycronize. I found it was 1 flight behind so the next time I started Airdata UAV app it uploaded last flight. This may have been updated since last year when I did this July. I have about 10 flights in my FPV area. Airdata also has good support. I presume you have a paid plan not sure if it will work on trial

Go to your Airdata Profile

Thank you for your answer, but still wanna know how to mount the log disk, thanks, my assistant is not working.

Once you register your DJI FPV with your DJI account then login to Airdata and use the app it should upload. If not go to your airdata profile and login to your DJI account it should snycronize. I found it was 1 flight behind so the next time I started Airdata UAV app it uploaded last flight. This may have been updated since last year when I did this July. I have about 10 flights in my FPV area. Airdata also has good support. I presume you have a paid plan not sure if it will work on trial

Thanks a lot!!!! but still so curious how to do it!

I don't have a account yet, but thanks.

Well through Assistant, but it's kinda broken on some platforms e.g. Apple silicon macs...

Well through Assistant, but it's kinda broken on some platforms e.g. Apple silicon macs...
Oh, you are right, I'm on m1 max. that's why it doesn't work! wanna know the answer from @IronSky1 ! I saw some other reader maybe can decrypt!

Last edited:
He's talking about the mobile app log and airdata sync, not aircraft ones.

not true... it can be used (optionally!)

the dji fly app can connect to the dji fpv, and as i mentioned transfer flight logs from goggles and drone. (inside profile)
also the fly app can be used to view the camera feed from the dji fpv.

what it cannot do (currently?!) is control the drone, and its does not show the OSD data from the goggles only the raw googles camera feed.
Do you know if there are plans to allow the fly app to control the drone and show OSD?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax