Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

DJI FPV V2 goggles +3 lenses

careless

Reaction score
Can some help me to find +4 corrective lenses for my DJI V2 Goggles all I seem to find are -4 ? I can wear my glasses when using the goggles but the lens would be more convenient and without its to blurry. It seems that they only make them for nearsighted.

there are a couple of companies that will make lenses from your prescription, they aren't cheap, but also arent that expensive (around $100 iirc)
captain drone (youtube) review some very recently.

Ive been considering this, as though generally I dont need corrective lens when using the googles, i find the 'corners' a little blurred - which is annoying as thats where theres some useful data items!
also I find I have to really carefully adjust the googles position and lens to get the image 'just right', and so wonder if some prescription lens would get me a bit more 'lattitude' on this.

Reactions: careless
Can some help me to find +4 corrective lenses for my DJI V2 Goggles all I seem to find are -4 ? I can wear my glasses when using the goggles but the lens would be more convenient and without its to blurry. It seems that they only make them for nearsighted.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larcas