Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

DJI Goggles 2 Accesories

gcopter1

Reaction score
So I've just ordered an Avata combo with the goggles 2. Want to know what accesories are available for them, particularly when it comes to the foam inserts that would make them more comfortable and less prone to light leaking.
A quick Google search turned me to many sites but none having anything I'm looking for.

Are there any aftermarket foam inserts developed for these goggles thus far?

TIA

So I've just ordered an Avata combo with the goggles 2. Want to know what accesories are available for them, particularly when it comes to the foam inserts that would make them more comfortable and less prone to light leaking.
A quick Google search turned me to many sites but none having anything I'm looking for.

TIA
Try Ebay .

Reactions: gcopter1
I've already foundthe OEM foam padding and ordered it from Drone Nerds.
While searching, I came across the official DJI store and in it, they sell 2 foam padding inserts, one of them is advertised as "soft fit".

Has anyone experienced both and can comment if the "soft fit" variant, is worth it over the plain foam padding inserts that they sell as well?

TIA
Check it out before you do anything. Goggles 2 fit me perfectly as is.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarlysTroe