Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

DJI Goggles 2 w/ Motion Controller & Spare Battery SOLD

jb.

Reaction score
I bought the goggles so I could fly a job while the pair that came with my Avata were being repaired by DJI... I flew using these twice and then the originals came back and I forgot about these in a box in my gear closet. I'm cleaning things out, so these are going on the sale block.

They're in excellent to like-new condition.

I bought these as a combo, so they include a lightly used motion controller as well.

Spare battery included. That gives you a total of two.

Also includes: Goggles strap, battery cable, lens cover, diopter frames (2).

Comes in the box for the combo with the original paperwork.

I couldn't get a decent shot of the image inside the goggles, but there's something there to show they're working... and they do work perfectly.

Looking for $325 USD shipped in the USA. I'm in southern Colorado, USA. I'm relatively new around here, but I'm happy to have a phone conversation and you can find my extensive positive feedback as 'jbregar' on eBay or on FredMiranda (a photo marketplace site I've frequented off and on) at https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/feedback/28820

Attachments

• IMG_1669.jpeg
    IMG_1669.jpeg
    922.9 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1667.jpeg
    IMG_1667.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1666.jpeg
    IMG_1666.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1658.jpeg
    IMG_1658.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1665.jpeg
    IMG_1665.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1656.jpeg
    IMG_1656.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1663.jpeg
    4.5 MB · Views: 1
Hay Bro,

Hope all went well with that sale, Just wanted to see if you'd keep my info just incase you happen to come across any DJI Goggles, or equiptment. My names John and Im way over here in SW Florida, more specifically Fort Myers, 33907

I've been in the game for 2/3 years now, and Im desperately trying to get into the Digital World. Analog has some what alright, But I'd actually like to see **** in HD for the 1st time.... Its just sucks the goggles are so expensive. Wife surely isn't to Keene on me spending 500+ on a set of New Goggles, So I've had to creatively search for some used gear.
But Anyway,

If you could keep me in mind if you do come across anything, or the sale didn't work out as intended, Id REALLY Appreciate It....

Thanks Man..
Later

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kylst18