Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Have never got a drone to work

Seibs

Reaction score
I have over $1000 spent. 3 drones (2 old dji and a scarab knife). 3 transmitters fly sky th9x, fly sky ct6b, and fr sky Tara is x9d plus. 4 different receivers (currently trying to use for sky x8r, also have d4r-2, and a few others). Currently using a SpeedyBee f7v3 fc. I have never, not once been able to get any drone to work ever. I follow every YouTube video to the T, I don’t know what the hell the problem is, or why drones are this insanely complicated. Tried betaflight, cleanflight, pretty sure I used “baseflight” at one point idk. If anyone is willing to help I’d really appreciate it. Just setting up the scarab…… pretty sure the older ones will never fly again, after weeks of nothing working I decided I’d just make them fly myself. Totally worth it so far it’s the only flying anything has done. Thanks

You'll have to provide more information. "Old DJI drones" is literally of zero help. You should also include what you have tried and the results.

You wrote, "I decided I’d just make them fly myself."

As opposed to what else? Having your mom fly them?...hehe....

"Totally worth it so far it’s the only flying anything has done."

If I'm understanding this sentence correctly, you DID get something to fly, yes?

Your post is a mystery wrapped in a riddle.

D

Reactions: careless
You'll have to provide more information. "Old DJI drones" is literally of zero help. You should also include what you have tried and the results.

You wrote, "I decided I’d just make them fly myself."

As opposed to what else? Having your mom fly them?...hehe....

"Totally worth it so far it’s the only flying anything has done."

If I'm understanding this sentence correctly, you DID get something to fly, yes?

Your post is a mystery wrapped in a riddle.

D
I threw them as high as I could into the air. I can’t really tell you much about the old ship drones, they don’t matter much anyways trust me they won’t be doing anything. the scarab knife is what I’m really trying to get working. I understand your comment for more info, I will do my best here. I have my receiver wired sbus to the f7v3. I set up my transmitter with the correct channels per receiver. Right now it’s the x8r set for D16, then I set the mixer to AETR. Betflight has it locked out from arming, so the controls do nothing and show no data in betaflight. But no, nothing has ever flown under its own power, I can use betaflight to rev the servos however! That’s pretty sweet

I threw them as high as I could into the air. I can’t really tell you much about the old ship drones, they don’t matter much anyways trust me they won’t be doing anything. the scarab knife is what I’m really trying to get working. I understand your comment for more info, I will do my best here. I have my receiver wired sbus to the f7v3. I set up my transmitter with the correct channels per receiver. Right now it’s the x8r set for D16, then I set the mixer to AETR. Betflight has it locked out from arming, so the controls do nothing and show no data in betaflight. But no, nothing has ever flown under its own power, I can use betaflight to rev the servos however! That’s pretty sweet
Unfortunately, I know nothing about the Scarab. And while I have built and modified drones, it's been about 8 years since I built my last one. So I'm sure the hardware you are using is in advance of the hardware I used.

Sorry I can't be of more help, but I had planned on helping with the DJI drones.

D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
voo