Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

DJI Googles 2 white screen with OSD

Plymouthfpv

Reaction score
Hi all, very new to FPV. I’ve built a 7” quad that I’ve been flying all week. All systems have been working well until today… The DJI Googles 2 screen suddenly went white after working perfectly for several flights. The O3 Air Unit is transmitting and OSD is working.

I’ve looked in forums for this with little success. Has anyone had this happen? I don’t think there’s an issue with the camera because it happens very suddenly when the quad was on the ground.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Oli

Hey there, it sounds like you've hit a bump with your DJI Goggles 2. A sudden white screen is not an uncommon issue, and there are a few things you can try to troubleshoot.

First off, have you attempted a restart? Sometimes a simple power cycle can do wonders. Turn the goggles off and back on after a few moments.

Also, check for any firmware updates. Ensuring your O3 Air Unit and DJI Goggles 2 are up to date might help resolve any compatibility issues causing the white screen problem.

Next, take a look at the connections. Make sure all the cables between the O3 Air Unit and the goggles are securely connected. A loose connection can be a common culprit.

If the issue persists, it might be worth reaching out to DJI's customer support. They could offer specific steps for troubleshooting or provide guidance on potential repair options.

Hang in there, troubleshooting these things can be a bit of a challenge, but you'll likely get it sorted out. Good luck!

Double check that you did not hit a camera setting?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kylst18