Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Can’t connect O3 air unit with dji googles V2

Can you be more specific about what problem you're having? It sounds like you're saying the O3 powers on when you plug in a USB, but it's not powering on when you power on your quad. Is that correct?
Correct! it doesn't power on when battery's on.

Can you be more specific about what problem you're having? It sounds like you're saying the O3 powers on when you plug in a USB, but it's not powering on when you power on your quad. Is that correct?
Correct, the 03 module only powers on when the usb-c its plugged. On battery only wont work

Correct! it doesn't power on when battery's on.
Check the red and black wires on the cable between the O3 Air Unit and your Flight controller. If that's good, use a volt meter and verify you have power.

I recently had an issue where my GPS unit wouldn't work in the quad. Worked perfect when I hooked it up externally. When I removed the cable, I found the issue. Either the TX or RX pin wasn't locked in place and pushed out when I plugged it in.

Attachments

• dji_03.png
    dji_03.png
    19.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 20240407_101452.jpg
    20240407_101452.jpg
    235.8 KB · Views: 3
Check the red and black wires on the cable between the O3 Air Unit and your Flight controller. If that's good, use a volt meter and verify you have power.

I recently had an issue where my GPS unit wouldn't work in the quad. Worked perfect when I hooked it up externally. When I removed the cable, I found the issue. Either the TX or RX pin wasn't locked in place and pushed out when I plugged it in.
how should i set the multimeter?

The easiest way would be to disconnect the cable and measure on the side that plugs into the O3 and a ground anywhere on the flight controller or on the back side of the connector on the flight controller where the O3 cable plugs in. Both are tricky spots and not really for beginners. You're losing power to the O3 and it's either not coming out the FC or the cable is open.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
happypapaya