Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

DJI HD goggles and Iflight DC3

Anyone have trouble focusing on the screen in the goggles? I have aging eyes and can't focus very well on box goggles, but maybe these are different?

Anyone have trouble focusing on the screen in the goggles? I have aging eyes and can't focus very well on box goggles, but maybe these are different?
I wear glasses albeit they are of the smaller size. No issues with wearing them with the dji goggles. The IPD adjustment is fine and I just wind down the brightness to suit. There are pretty immersive.

Reactions: Wrecked
Thanks for your reply!
I think I will wait for a version 2 with smaller airunit and better fitting goggles though :)

Reactions: tevek
Thanks for your reply!
I think I will wait for a version 2 with smaller airunit and better fitting goggles though :)
No worries, I’ve been wearing fatshark type goggles for quite some time and the DJI ones are vastly superior in both fit and quality. There are aftermarket goggle foam pad inserts starting to filter into the market which may be more suitable for you If comfort is an issue. Caddx are working with DJI to release a smaller vtx which may also be an option for you.

Reactions: Wrecked

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darshan rajput