Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Do you recommend?

Yeah, I graduated to a Road Glide, the wife sleeps back there all the time!!

Lets see, a place to fly.. hmmm...I have a 10 acre hay field, over on one end of my 100 acres here, would that work?

A quick over view, only my second flight with the DJI FPF

Oh, and the road glide...
Well considering that my FPV quads don’t go further than 300 yards without losing video then I’d say yes, that’s enough space to fly. ? nice place.
after my Roadking I went with a Ural, Russian sidecar bike 1938 technology. Fun machine.
254D664E-C7D3-4855-9DE5-8357EAD303AD.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: A.O.
I picked up a "lightly used" DJI FPV a week ago and Ive taken it out twice, with maybe a total of 45 minutes in the air. Its too bad DJI seems to require firmware upgrades almost every time I take it out, and sometimes I spend more time in the field "updating" than I do in the air. That part drives me nuts, but it's probably a LOT less time than programming self-built setups.
I have no other real fpv experience, and I can only guess its a tradeoff.
The thing is you have to update all the batteries separately, once I got my batteries done I haven't had to update at all.

Well considering that my FPV quads don’t go further than 300 yards without losing video then I’d say yes, that’s enough space to fly. ? nice place.
after my Roadking I went with a Ural, Russian sidecar bike 1938 technology. Fun machine.
View attachment 5416
Love the Ural and the hack!

And the paint scheme!

Two questions... how hard was it to learn to ride, and how fast will it go.

Love the Ural and the hack!

And the paint scheme!

Two questions... how hard was it to learn to ride, and how fast will it go.
Thank you. The Ural was a fun machine. Top speed was about 65 with wind at your back. Always ride with wife in sidecar so maybe a bit faster with less weight.
Driving with the side car takes a bit of practice because a sharp right at the right speed lifts the sidecar off the ground. It’s called flying the car. I did it’s all the time for fun. You’re good in about a week of practice.
Only downside is it’s 1938 technology and you have to like wrenching. I do but don’t have that kind of time anymore.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax