Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Drone shifting over time to the left

Theo_HCT

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm flying drone for a year now and just bought a Nano Long Range drone, REKON 3. I encounter an issue I can't seem to fix and I would like to ask for help.

I'll explain my issue:

The drone is constantly shifting to the left, even after recalibrating numerous times the accelerometer, on my bench, via my phone's own accelerometer (to be really level) and I recalibrate the accelerometer just before takeoff. I'll synched all the ESC's again, did the "Throttle Up/Roll to the Right" trim, did not work. I'll trim it via my Tx, no success...

The strangest thing about all of that, is that it shift's harded over time! At the begining of the flight it's there but not hard to counter and in less than a minute (even less than 40 seconds), it has become so hard, that I have to land because I am full Roll to the right on my Stick!!!!

Does anyone have encountered such an issue with a BetaFlight drone?

My setup : Original Rekon 3 drone / Taranis QX7 Transmitter / FlySky R-XSR Receiver / 18650 Battery / DShot600 for the ESC's

I've tuned the PID's and now it doesn't vibrate as much as before but still the shifting issue........

Thank's for your help.

Is your roll, pitch and yaw in betaflight set to 1500 when you have the receiver connected to your transmitter? It being off a few will do it.
1631319207408.png

Last edited:
Reciever tab in BetaFlight, check your 3D model pic. If it’s spinning in same direction, plug a batt. in don’t arm, throttle full- right s
Hi,

I'm flying drone for a year now and just bought a Nano Long Range drone, REKON 3. I encounter an issue I can't seem to fix and I would like to ask for help.

I'll explain my issue:

The drone is constantly shifting to the left, even after recalibrating numerous times the accelerometer, on my bench, via my phone's own accelerometer (to be really level) and I recalibrate the accelerometer just before takeoff. I'll synched all the ESC's again, did the "Throttle Up/Roll to the Right" trim, did not work. I'll trim it via my Tx, no success...

The strangest thing about all of that, is that it shift's harded over time! At the begining of the flight it's there but not hard to counter and in less than a minute (even less than 40 seconds), it has become so hard, that I have to land because I am full Roll to the right on my Stick!!!!

Does anyone have encountered such an issue with a BetaFlight drone?

My setup : Original Rekon 3 drone / Taranis QX7 Transmitter / FlySky R-XSR Receiver / 18650 Battery / DShot600 for the ESC's

I've tuned the PID's and now it doesn't vibrate as much as before but still the shifting issue........

Thank's for your help.
Reciever tab in BetaFlight, check your 3D model, if it’s spinning in the same direction, attach battery,don’t arm, throttle full up, right stick in opposite direction, 1sec. equals 1 click trim. Keep trimming until the pic stops spinning , add some dead band too, or yaw dead band, which ever you need.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adax