Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Drone rolls quicker to the left then to the right, How do i fix this please?

Samuelfld1

Reaction score
Flying my FPV drone I have noticed that my drone rolls quicker to the left then when turning to the right. This really throws me off when turning. I have tried multiple things like calibrating accelerometer and making sure the FC is mounted evenly and centre off gravity is good too. Any help or ideas will be appreciate. Thanks

Hi, As you said you tried calibrating the accelerometer but it won't work. I would suggest take a look at your controller settings, The controller's settings would need to be altered so that it is matched properly to your drone, and the roll, pitch, and yaw channels should be set to 1500 neutral positions within your controller’s sub trim menu.
You can also try calibrating Compass and IMU.
I hope this helps:)

Hi, As you said you tried calibrating the accelerometer but it won't work. I would suggest take a look at your controller settings, The controller's settings would need to be altered so that it is matched properly to your drone, and the roll, pitch, and yaw channels should be set to 1500 neutral positions within your controller’s sub trim menu.
You can also try calibrating Compass and IMU.
I hope this helps:)
Hi thanks for your help and sorry for long reply, have been travelling. I did eventually try these things and none have change. However, got me thinking that I do have a split wire in on the motor wires which I soldered back together. Wondering if this could be the cause of my problem?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larcas