Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Eachine 220 Wizard

Switches auxiliary 1 and 2 for acro horizon and air

This is what I have programmed for those. But I have since seen a better method that Helipal did on my SRD101 with the Horizon/angle/rate switch that tells you on the radio screen when it is in Acro. But this works OK. I haven't bothered to go change it since it is so obvious flying when in Acro mode.

Attachments

• IMG_20170102_230416.jpg
    IMG_20170102_230416.jpg
    573.2 KB · Views: 7
I was a bit off on the rate setting. I must have been thinking about when I was using cleanflight or something.

Attachments

• IMG_20170102_231212.jpg
    IMG_20170102_231212.jpg
    576.6 KB · Views: 6
thats funny mine the first time that i plug it in said i had horizon with air and angle with airmode. now in my laptop it doesnt showm e that even in my box for my eachine has a label that shows that

To get less twitchy, I would:

Drop Pitch/Roll RC Rate to 1.0
Increase RC Expo for Yaw and P/R to .3

The expo will make it less sensitive for small adjustments, but still allow you to have fast rates if you push the stick far. You may want to drop Yaw RC rate if you think it yaws way too fast. The expo will help with this some, and the yaw Super Rate is already set low. Super Rate is basically just a multiplier of RC Rate.

messed up the previos one u mean something like this?

Attachments

• Screenshot (10).png
    Screenshot (10).png
    185.9 KB · Views: 5
Yes except try .3 expo on Pitch/Roll also. If you don't like it, you can turn it off. Or you might want to add more in.

I am just starting to play with this setting myself, so I am not sure how quickly it kicks in. We have had lots of rain here lately so I haven't flown outside, only my indoor drone lately.

i understand its hard for me to go out on the week due to work but het its a living. il keep you posted on how this thing behave in the next few days

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
happypapaya