Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Emax Buzz VTX change out

oh another thing ... HQ props 1x4 1x3 are awesome as the dal prop T5046 PRO and also the watermelon by ethix props .. 3 great props for the buzz .. the ones with it are excellent also dont get me wrong.. these are alternatives

Reactions: RPR
oh another thing ... HQ props 1x4 1x3 are awesome as the dal prop T5046 PRO and also the watermelon by ethix props .. 3 great props for the buzz .. the ones with it are excellent also dont get me wrong.. these are alternatives

I’m going to look into those. After my motor arrives in the mail. Sadly, one of motor got dinged and it’s s now rubbing. But, I’m able to work on most of the advice that you’ve given.

Reactions: irish-apple
I’m going to look into those. After my motor arrives in the mail. Sadly, one of motor got dinged and it’s s now rubbing. But, I’m able to work on most of the advice that you’ve given.
get motor protectors man .5 dollar saves a lot of money .. the arms on the buzz are fair strong also , I smashed up my go pro awhile ago so using the buzz camera until money flows again lol

Reactions: RPR

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darshan rajput