Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

EV800d to an IOS Simulator

Druid63

Reaction score
Hi guys, glad to join.

I just got the Eachine EV800d and am trying to connect it to the DJI Virtual Flight Simulator. The problem is the headset uses a video rca adapter.

When I look for a lightening to rca adapter they seem to be only audio, no yellow plug. I found adapters that are just the one rca plug to lightning.

I am so anxious to begin fpv training on the simulator, but first I gotta connect to iPhone. I would hate to get it wrong and have to wait out an exchange.

Attachments

• RenderedImage.jpeg
    RenderedImage.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0027.jpeg
    IMG_0027.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0029.png
    IMG_0029.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 2
That simulator will only work in conjunction with the DJI Goggles 2 / Integra.

Reactions: Druid63
Thank you Kilrah. Is there another simulator that runs on IOS that you have heard will work with the Eachine EV800d?

It seems like the goggles just display a video stream from a lightening to rca adapter. Why would it need to know the manufacturer of the video feed, or care?

The DJI goggles are fully digital, no analog/RCA or anything such. This is basically connecting 2 computers together and have 2 programs talk to each other to stream digital video over a network in the way they're specifically designed to.

Thank you Kilrah. Is there another simulator that runs on IOS that you have heard will work with the Eachine EV800d?

Don't know for iOS, on android there are many simulators but I don't know of any that can display on goggles.

I get the impression it is a simple video stream and nothing more. Still learning but it seems the key in use is the wireless transmission. But running the sim we only need a screen scrape to headset. Again I don’t know Jack, but am a life long techie.

There are many Sims on the Steam website for FPV learning. What I use is this adaptor the DJI Goggles v2 and the DJI Controller 2.
This adaptor connects to any HDMI source. In the picture is connected to an RC-Pro but will work with any HDMI source.

Note that this is just an HDMI-AV converter, so it won't work with the Goggles 2 / Integra that don't have an analog input anymore.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kylst18