Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Feel free to post your inverted flights

& the beat rocks on
what camera angle are u using whilst inverted? Sharing is caring 😎
Actually I set it to zero to flatten it out. I've flown for a long distance inverted that way but you have to be really careful as the controls are opposite. I also turn the controls down as well so the movements aren't as abrupt. Oh and you can fly backwards as well. Be careful.

Reactions: Slim.slamma
I haven't done many long times upside down, kinda don't find it interesting... but very much to using the inertia in the vertical axis, just turning sideways instead. Always trying to find places with vertical drops since it's just the best for that... (middle of video mostly)

Actually I set it to zero to flatten it out. I've flown for a long distance inverted that way but you have to be really careful as the controls are opposite. I also turn the controls down as well so the movements aren't as abrupt. Oh and you can fly backwards as well. Be careful.
ok, Ive trying been things out at around +59 getting some distance as well. I’ll try some lower settings.
whew,I haven’t tried backwards yeti but I’m on it

I haven't done many long times upside down, kinda don't find it interesting... but very much to using the inertia in the vertical axis, just turning sideways instead. Always trying to find places with vertical drops since it's just the best for that... (middle of video mostly)

Holy smokes Batman! I won’t be too nosy but thats a beautiful play ground you have there sir
I guess it’s back to the sim for me
Them last few seconds down that slope was crack!

I'm usually around 20°, sometimes will go up to 30 but 20-25 is my sweet spot with this thing.

@ 20 it’s like tip toeing thru the gaps on the DJI sim now :cool:

it’s raining in the state of NY today, but tomorrow, nothing beats/tops shooting gaps outdoors 👑

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Notubesmaster