Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Finished my first build today!!!

kandelin16

Reaction score
well, finished is arbitrary. I still need to tune it and whatnot, but it does work! And it was so much fun! I would highly recommend building one. You learn how your machine works so much more then when buying it. And it's not that hard. I'm awful at soldering, and it's not the cleanest build but I was able to do it.
I haven't added my fpv gear either so stay tuned.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 28
Congrats! You might want to use a couple zip ties to your frame to attach your receiver antennas to. Basically the zip ties are the structure that hold your antennas up in the air. Heat Shrink or tape will hold the antennas to the zipties.

Congrats! You might want to use a couple zip ties to your frame to attach your receiver antennas to. Basically the zip ties are the structure that hold your antennas up in the air. Heat Shrink or tape will hold the antennas to the zipties.
Yeah I knew I had to hold them up somehow, hadn't figured it out yet. Thanks for the advice!

Nice Job Doc! :D

Nice. Now could you please make a detailed video from start to finish try not to miss anything. lol

Nice. Now could you please make a detailed video from start to finish try not to miss anything. lol
And take it all apart or something? Sorry but no. There are resources out there on the Internet. Go take a look.

Reactions: Hebrews12v2

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax