Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

FIRMWARE - Goggles V2 and DJI FPV Air Unit (not the O3)

malbowski85

Reaction score
I can't get the v2 goggles and DJI air unit on the same firmware in order to bind. The air unit gives me the options for earlier versions but the goggles only display 1.02.0000 as the current version and offers downgrade to 1.00.0606 and 1.00.0607 but the downgrade always fails. Not sure why its even an option as im reading that DJI doesnt allow you to downgrade. Basically DJI assistant doesn't offer the same versions for both so how can get them linked and fly my drone. Very frustrated because the drone flies fine, just cant see where im going. TIA

It's the Air unit that needs to be on the "before latest" firmware to work with the goggles V2. The latest makes it work with the goggles 2 but removes support for the V2.

It's the Air unit that needs to be on the "before latest" firmware to work with the goggles V2. The latest makes it work with the goggles 2 but removes support for the V2.
I've put the air unit on an older version no problem, but DJI Assistant fails when i try to downgrade. It's on v1.02.0000 but the only available downgrades are 1.00.0606 & 1.00.0607. Both fail

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darshan rajput