Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

First flight

Anzacjack

Reaction score
Got everything charged and googles had an update. All hassle free with no issues updating direct through fly app.
First impressions
Goggles - very good although i did find them a little uncomfortable on bridge of my nose, so hopefully a better padding will be forthcoming and im sure they will be good. Vision adjustments were good and i was able to do away with my glasses. Not that i mind wearing my glasses under the previous version of goggles.
Drone with motion controller- just a little indoor flying as its night here now. Very accurate and easy flight flying from room to room and around all manner of furniture. Low light amazingly good. I flew into a darker room and it was lit up very nicely in the goggles. I was very impressed
Noise- wow…. You are not going to sneak up on anyone with this guy. Admittedly i was indoors, but it was very loud.

Ill bind the normal controller tomorrow and head out and put it through its paces.

Overall i think this guys will be a bit of fun

Had a decent flight today
All pretty good. The googles steam up a little more than id like, but hopefully improved padding will fix that
This guy is a lot slower than the FPV in sport mode. i was pushing to get 70km/hr while the FPV is up in the high 90s

Had a decent flight today
All pretty good. The googles steam up a little more than id like, but hopefully improved padding will fix that
This guy is a lot slower than the FPV in sport mode. i was pushing to get 70km/hr while the FPV is up in the high 90s
According to the specs, the Avata should get about the same speed in Manual mode, as the DJI FPV gets in Sport mode.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
happypapaya