Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Flight controller won't connect to ESC

Jshow

Reaction score
I have a nazgul 5 HD and the flight controller won't connect to the ESC inless its connected to betaflight. I believe the Vista antenna touched the power wire somehow and shorted it out.

My nazgul v2 is doing the same exact thing. I took off the top plate to change rx to tbs crsf nano. I forgot to plug back the camera. Put it back and now it won't finish the second set of initial beeps.(flight controller communications w/ esc) everything else works just fine on bf while hooked up to USB it initialize,battery alone it won't only solid red l.e.d. meaning 5v.

Look at your antenna plug cause mine had a little frayed wire that connected the power wire and caused a short on the bottom side of my flight controller

I found the problem! I was looking through the whole f.c. and disconnected the camera esc rx everything. While inspecting the plugs(the camera plug) into the f.c. I noticed that the little prongs inside the plug were bent over and touching. I straightened them out and plugged it in.....it works just fine. I'm so lucky I didn't fry my camera or my f.c.i hope this helps someone.....check your plugs and your connections.

Ya, A person has to remember when working with these sub mini wires and plugs just how tender they really are. , In most cases a one year old could wreek a lot of damage just looking at the things.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darshan rajput