Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Fpv Goggles

Anyone try the vision plus goggles? I guess my friends GF just got him a pair for his bday. It's it's first pair of goggles he is using my monitor right now. I didn't know what to tell him about them other than range will probably suck.

Anyone try the vision plus goggles? I guess my friends GF just got him a pair for his bday. It's it's first pair of goggles he is using my monitor right now. I didn't know what to tell him about them other than range will probably suck.

Those Look pretty decent, considering the price. Pretty much identical to the Eachine VR-009 bit with a different name and even less expensive.

Well...I told him any goggles were better than a monitor lol. I don't know how he flies on that thing.

I cant fly fpv with a monitor, i've tried...lol
Me too...ran out of goggle batteries once and tried it. Can't even do it with my micro. Maybe if it was a 55" monitor lol.

Reactions: VirtueViolater
FYI...the vision plus goggles are as I expected...the picture seems distorted because it's curved and has some type of magnification on it. Kinda like flying with a magnifying glass. The range also is horrible. It was slightly better with a tbs antenna but you get static at like a distance of half a baseball field or less.

Man that sucks about the fisheye. If it was just short range at least you could keep for tinywhoops.
It's not mine it's my friends first pair of goggles I just flew one pack off them to see what he was crying about.

For a big screen, I would recommend FXT Viper FPV goggles , it has a 5 inch Built-in true diversity Receiver monitor with DVR, HDMI IN,support one-key-recording,The most powerful is you can with glasses .

I took everyone’s advice and I bought the fat shark transformers and I love them the big screen how they fit my big head lol. The only down fall is that you can not record your flights. For that I bought a go pro on sale at Walmart

Reactions: VirtueViolater
I took everyone’s advice and I bought the fat shark transformers and I love them the big screen how they fit my big head lol. The only down fall is that you can not record your flights. For that I bought a go pro on sale at Walmart
I remember my first on-board camera flight, really different, takes some adjusting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darshan rajput