Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

FPV training: slalom, speed, near miss and... crash!

Florent

Reaction score

As I become more experienced with the DJI FPV I tend to be over confident. That's when accident happens usually!...
I'm glad I have a big space to practice safely (and everybody around me is glad as well!)

It's not my first crashwith that machine, and I'm sure it won't be the last.
As long as I don't need to replace more than a few bruised propellers, I'm ok with that.

Check it out, and don't hesitate to point out my mistakes.
oh, by the way, I was only in sport's mode when I went though that hula hoop ?

That was fun, looks hot and dry there... you need to work on restoring that little swimming pool!:p

Reactions: Florent
That was fun, looks hot and dry there... you need to work on restoring that little swimming pool!:p
Ha ha thanks for your support! It is dry because Cambodia has only 2 seasons: raininf season and dry season. We are just in between...?
As for the 'swimming pool', it was a reference at another video where I uncovered the 'behind the scene' of a YouTube trend (building pools and underground houses) => I recently purchased an additional plot of land nearby where a group of Youtubers have completely littered the forest with these structures.:confused:

Reactions: ebeez and A.O.
Very interesting!! seems like a lot of work and expense to just build these , and so many of them , just to abandon them.

Very interesting!! seems like a lot of work and expense to just build these , and so many of them , just to abandon them.
Yes indeed!
For me it was just another opportunity to use the drone for a video, but I was shock by the task left to me to restore the forest. I wanted to expose the other side of the coin.
Like for many of these YouTube videos and channels, you only see what they want to show...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarlysTroe