Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

FPV - Yard Soldier -Camo wrapped for a fun splash

dougcjohn

Reaction score
New Camo wrap using the previously posted Neon Green wrap as base color. Providing a little more splash and fun! Added Army Green, Black & Grey.

Wrapgrade, provides great fitting wraps, and now setting up to meet custom orders. I asked if they considered a bright green camo as an option. Their response asked what I'd like and in less than 2 weeks had a new camo color on my table!

I also asked if they could make a WWII style fighter face for Gimbal covers: eyes & mouth. Resulted in them creating 2 eye colors and size sets to fit basically any Gimbal covers.

Pretty impressive service and in my opinion looks great, fits & applies wonderfully.

My color selection or a full Wrap may not be one of your desired add-on's... if it is, check out WrapGrade.

Note: custom colors and Gimbal Face does come with additional cost.

Calico Persian was my Helper!
20210719_210133.jpg20210719_210344.jpg20210719_210247.jpg20210719_210232.jpg20210719_210259.jpg20210719_210322.jpg

You may want to put on some minor reflective stickers/tape on it.
Will be much easier to find if lost.
Just wait for dark hours and grab a flashlight.

Awesome wrapping you've got there, mate!

Reactions: dougcjohn
You may want to put on some minor reflective stickers/tape on it.
Will be much easier to find if lost.
Just wait for dark hours and grab a flashlight.

Awesome wrapping you've got there, mate!
Good thought, she may look concealed but actually with the neon green base it's more visible than the grey.

Reactions: Old Drone Dude ?
Looks great, however, you fall in some bush it'll be bye bye birdie
Nah... One would think so being Camo. In comparison to grey... placing in 12ft high thick Canadian Cranberry bushes, the Neon camo base was an unnatural foliage color and quick to spot while testing a few neighborhood "helpful" kids. Plus, you still have the RC to trigger light & buzzer if not dead battery. Previously, On a real bush catch, I found myself looking right at it (grey color) and missed it due to all the dark limbs & shadows. The buzzer told me I was on it, but I had to move branches around before I found it.

Interesting the camo is thought to be a concealment... But I'll see, I'm confident I'll catch another bush to test my opinion.

Speaking of spotting or assistance to locate, has anyone tried the small crash toner?

Nah... One would think so being Camo. In comparison to grey... placing in 12ft high thick Canadian Cranberry bushes, the Neon camo base was an unnatural foliage color and quick to spot while testing a few neighborhood "helpful" kids. Plus, you still have the RC to trigger light & buzzer if not dead battery. Previously, On a real bush catch, I found myself looking right at it (grey color) and missed it due to all the dark limbs & shadows. The buzzer told me I was on it, but I had to move branches around before I found it.

Interesting the camo is thought to be a concealment... But I'll see, I'm confident I'll catch another bush to test my opinion.

Speaking of spotting or assistance to locate, has anyone tried the small crash toner?
Explain this please..

Explain this please..
In your goggles, set the C1 Button Double Tap feature to "ESC Beep". It's then beeps when you Double Press C1. I believe if light sensor senses low light, it'll also turn on the belly light.

Then when in bush... double tap C1 and drone will begin beeping.

Reactions: Haggi
In your goggles, set the C1 Button Double Tap feature to "ESC Beep". It's then beeps when you Double Press C1. I believe if light sensor senses low light, it'll also turn on the belly light.

Then when in bush... double tap C1 and drone will begin beeping.
Thanks

Reactions: dougcjohn

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darshan rajput