Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Goggles 2 and Goggles Integra

What is the difference?...Any help would be appreciated
I’ve got the V2 goggles that came with my DJI FPV. There’s plenty of YouTube videos about both of these. Even if you go to the DJI store site, they could tell you the difference. I “think” that the Integra only works with the Avata , but I’m really not 100% sure on that. Good luck.

Reactions: MARK (LI)
I’ve got the V2 goggles that came with my DJI FPV. There’s plenty of YouTube videos about both of these. Even if you go to the DJI store site, they could tell you the difference. I “think” that the Integra only works with the Avata , but I’m really not 100% sure on that. Good luck.
They're asking about the "Goggles 2", not the "FPV Goggles V2" you're referring to.

What is the difference?
Integra has built-in battery and GPS and a bit smaller field of view, that's what matters most, rest can be compared on the respective specs page of DJI website.

They're asking about the "Goggles 2", not the "FPV Goggles V2" you're referring to.

Integra has built-in battery and GPS and a bit smaller field of view, that's what matters most, rest can be

Integra has built-in battery and GPS and a bit smaller field of view, that's what matters most, rest can be compared on the respective specs page of DJI website.
Yeah I know that. I was just stating that I have the V2 that’s all.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kylst18