Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Greetings from The Hollywood Sign!

TripuladoNO

Reaction score
Hola Pilotos!
Carlos the Mount Lee Radio Monitor checking in, I am holed up behind the Hollywood Sign monitoring radio systems for the city of Angels. In my down time I have decided to take up drones as a hobby, just for fun for now. I would like to work towards building some custom drones with possible applications to support Radio System Maintenance.

Here is my parts list for my first build, I would appreciate any feedback or anticipatory problems I may encounter...

Lumenier QAV-S 5" Freestyle Quadcopter Frame - Joshua Bardwell Special Edition​
MAMBA MK4 F722 APP 45A/F55A/F65A_128K 3-6S Flight Controller Stack 30mm/M3 × 1​
XILO Stealth 2207 Motor - 1800KV/2450KV​
Caddx Ratel 2 Micro Starlight 1200TVL Low Latency FPV Camera​
XILO STAX 5.8GHz FPV Video Transmitter (25-600mW) w/ Smart Audio​
HGLRC Hermes ExpressLRS Receiver - 2400RX-S​
Fat Shark Scout FPV Goggles​
RadioMaster Zorro Radio Controller - ELRS​
RadioMaster Zorro 18350 900mAh 3.7V Battery (2Pcs)​
iSDT K2 Smart Dual Charger AC200W / DC500W x2​
Foxeer 2pcs FPV Antenna Lollipop 5.8G 2.6dBi Super Mini RHCP Antenna SMA Male for RC Drone FPV Quadcopeter Multicopter TX/RX (Black)​
RACEPOW 1550mAh 22.2V 100C 6S Lipo Battery Pack with XT60H​
Any Help or Comment will be appreciated, thanks in advance!!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/buyagain/...HBsaWNpdENhbmRpZGF0ZXMiOiJCMDlD OENDOFlEIn0=

Welcome to the forum 👍👍

Reactions: GFields
Thanks Dirk, I look forward to putting my pieces together and coming back here with my questions.

Looks like you didn’t get much help here. I built a Cinewhoop a few years ago and my disappointment was the poor video signal in my goggles. If I had to do it again I would invest in the DJI FPV Air unit and goggles. It’s expensive but if you continue in the hobby, you’ll eventually want something like it. Looks like you only have 2-batteries in your list, you’ll need/want way more. I’d say at least 4 to start and learn how to charge them properly or they won’t last. Hope this helps.

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Reactions: dirkclod

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darshan rajput