Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Hack/Mod to have 2020 DJI FPV Goggles work on a Mavic Pro

afreakofnature

Reaction score
Anyone figure out a way to hook up the new FPV goggles with a Mavic Pro with or without the Air Cam? I don’t really wish to have to buy the old white goggles since I have the new ones with my HD1 FPV setup. It would be nice if there is a hack or mod to do this just for long casual flights. The controller has two USB outs so you would think that maybe one could work as an HDMI out with some type of hack if not legitimately. Or maybe some printed 3D bracket and battery mod?

It's easy if you got a Smart Controller (HDMI to component adapter and plug into fpv goggles' VideoIn) but for a Mavic Pro, not sure, I don't think the smart controller supports it...

If you have a tablet with HDMI output like a NVIDIA Shield, you can use that output to feed the HDMI to component adaptor and feed the a/v in, however I haven't found a DDMI to component that doesn't require sone sort of power source, the ones I've found are USB powered

Yeah I too thought of both of these ideas but they just take you back to square one. There has to be a way, ?

I even thought screen casting might work if you could tether both iOS devices but again the HDMI AV adapter requires power. Maybe there will be an update or something.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adax