Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Hello from the Netherlands

JoostGT3

Reaction score
Hi all, new to this forum, so I thought I'd introduce myself.
Having owned a Mavic Pro (sold), a Spark (sold) and now a Mavic 2 Pro ("the precioussss") and a Mavic Mini, I ordered the FPV, which is due to arrive tomorrow.
Words can't describe how exited I am to finally get an FPV drone! Really looking forward to it.

I am an aerospace engineer living and working in the Netherlands. Have flown paragliders for ten years, and when I stopped that hobby and sold the kit, I always dreamed of getting into FPV drone flying. This was in 2012, when the Phantoms were starting to become more and more known. I never bought a phantom, as I couldn't see myself lugging that thing around on hikes and whatnot. When the first Mavic was introduced, I knew that that was the thing for me! Took me a while to really take the plunge, bought it in spring if I remember correctly. I have always loved the aspect of flying the drone, and the filming/photography as well. Never really made it into the FPV racer scene, due to the high DIY treshold of it, but just jumped ship and got the DJI FPV. Guess I'm not the only one who will be a new member these days!

Looking forward to sharing experiences, knowledge and a bit of allround banter with the regular here!
Cheers, Joost

Welcome to the FPV Family : I think cranfieldaerospace is one step closer to making this a Reality for future human flights.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your DJI in the Rain / Snow and land on Water.

Reactions: JoostGT3
Welcome bro ?

Reactions: JoostGT3

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax