Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Help! Insta360 One RS + GyroFlow

stimfishfpv

Reaction score
Hi! I've recently purchased an insta360 One RS for my FPV drone (Axisflying Air Force Pro X8) and I'm having issue finding the file for gyro data to sync with GyroFlow (I apologize for being a newbie), hence I am not able to stabilize it apart from merely calibrating the lens profile. Can any kind soul point me to the right video tutorial or article to learn? Thank you so much!!

If I am required to use the gyro data from the drone, can anyone point me to the video or article that has instruction of how to obtain it from BetaFlight? Thank you again!

Hi! I've recently purchased an insta360 One RS for my FPV drone (Axisflying Air Force Pro X8) and I'm having issue finding the file for gyro data to sync with GyroFlow (I apologize for being a newbie), hence I am not able to stabilize it apart from merely calibrating the lens profile. Can any kind soul point me to the right video tutorial or article to learn? Thank you so much!!

If I am required to use the gyro data from the drone, can anyone point me to the video or article that has instruction of how to obtain it from BetaFlight? Thank you again!
Betaflight Blackbox Activate mass storage device. Retrieve .bbl files from the quad.
Be sure your quad is connected to your computer.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darshan rajput