Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Help Setting up Beta95x fpv

nx74205

Reaction score
All,

I'm totally a newbie when it comes to FPV and I recently bought a beta95x drone (beta95x) with a FRSKY FCC receiver and I'm having trouble syncing my setup together. I have a FRSKY Taransky X7 controller and a Fat Shark Scout headset. Any help you could offer would be appreciated as I haven't been able to figure out how to bind everything as of yet.

Thanks

Bind it using D16. On your radio, setup your model and make sure you choose FrSky D16 for the binding protocol. Once connected to Betaflight configurator, you can setup your video transmitter for a particular band and channel so you can connect it with your goggles.

Will Fat Shark scout headset receive signal form Nebula Pro VTX? I thought you had to have DJI goggles to use Vista.

The BetaFPV Beta95X HD is DJI only, but the OP didn't indicate it was an HD, so I'm assuming he has the analog version. Also there are 3 version of the Beta95x now. all have slightly different motors, frame etc.

The provided link is to the HD version... but perhaps I assumed wrong.

The provided link is to the HD version... but perhaps I assumed wrong.
You may be correct. There is not alot of information provided. We will need to wait for the OP to respond with more details

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
happypapaya