Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Help with "Eachine Cvatar 120 mm 6S" batteries, please

Reaction score
Hi fellows!

I'm new to this forum, but I'm also on Mavic Pilots, Commercial Pilots and Parrot Pilots (that's how I ended up here) After flying commercial drones I just bought an Eachine Cvatar 120 mm 6S to get myself into the Cinewhoop FPV world and I was wondering if someone could help me with the batteries, as I have been readind and reading for days, but I don't want to mess up buying the wrong ones.

This is the recommended battery as it appears on Banggood: URUAV 22.2V 1000mAh 45C 6S Lipo Battery T Deans XT60 Plug for RC Drone
This is one I've been checking on Hobby King: Turnigy Nano-Tech Plus 1000mAh 6S 70C Lipo Pack w/XT60

Which one would you recommend and why? Do anyone here know a good book about cinewhoops or FPVs for noobs? Maybe a website? Sorry about too many questions.

Thanks very much in advance!👌

I would start on the ChinaHobbyLine website CNHL Lipo Battery - ChinaHobbyLine
Only choose between the Black and Milistar batteries (Milistar 120c not 70c preferably) because of JB's video and my experience with CNHL.
What battery size depends on if you want flight time vs agility, possibly staying under 250grams?

Reactions: D_The_Producer
I would start on the ChinaHobbyLine website CNHL Lipo Battery - ChinaHobbyLine
Only choose between the Black and Milistar batteries (Milistar 120c not 70c preferably) because of JB's video and my experience with CNHL.
What battery size depends on if you want flight time vs agility, possibly staying under 250grams?
Hi there!

I'm planning on having my GoPro Hero 8 attached to the Cvatar and I read online that the C rate influences the drone's ability to flight as choosing one or the other would be heavier. Is 70 C heavier than 120 C?🤔

Thank you so much for the video and the shop, I did not know that one and it looks a like a great one😊👌

The C rating is the amperage output/input of a battery for its size. The calculation is the mah of the battery to ma (just knock off the h) and multiply that by the C rating for the theoretical max output. For example 1100ma(h) x 50c = 55amps. C rating does not affect weight. If it does it is hardly noticeable. C stands for capacity and you also see what C a battery can charge at. You will also see a C rating for charging, it works the same way. There are many ways you can ruin batteries so you should watch YouTube videos about battery management, Mr Steele and Matt Pochwat are good places to start.

Reactions: D_The_Producer
The C rating is the amperage output/input of a battery for its size. The calculation is the mah of the battery to ma (just knock off the h) and multiply that by the C rating for the theoretical max output. For example 1100ma(h) x 50c = 55amps. C rating does not affect weight. If it does it is hardly noticeable. C stands for capacity and you also see what C a battery can charge at. You will also see a C rating for charging, it works the same way. There are many ways you can ruin batteries so you should watch YouTube videos about battery management, Mr Steele and Matt Pochwat are good places to start.
@Fast and Curious I subscribed to Mr Steele last year but I never saw he had such an amazing video about LiPo batteries. Thanks for that and for your explanation😎

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax