Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

How to Add Telemetry Overlay to DJI FPV Videos - TUTORIAL

Aerial-Pixel

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.aerial-pixel.com
I just posted this tutorial yesterday on 3 methods to overlay Telemetry data on your DJI FPV drone videos. Two methods are free and one is a paid method.

Reactions: inno and dirkclod
Part 2 of this video will be coming soon dealing more with the paid method.
Part 2 Coming Soon.png

Ryan, thanks for the telemetry guide, looks great! You've Added a lot to your Shop, any plans in works for the FPV using Firehouse ArcII... for Upward and Downward?

Like those new up/down M2P mounts... may need to add those. Are the slits wide enough and flexible to go over a skinned arm? Going to add those for other platforms?

Is the ArcV to big to fit all the mounts I've gotten for Arc1 size?

Ryan, thanks for the telemetry guide, looks great! You've Added a lot to your Shop, any plans in works for the FPV using Firehouse ArcII... for Upward and Downward?

Like those new up/down M2P mounts... may need to add those. Are the slits wide enough and flexible to go over a skinned arm? Going to add those for other platforms?

Is the ArcV to big to fit all the mounts I've gotten for Arc1 size?
For now I'm just sticking to the back mount / battery protector. We will be adding an ARC II mount for the DJI FPV, again the back mount only though.
For the M2P mounts, yes, they will fit over a skin, they are made of TPU and will flex as needed. We have a top mount for the Air 2 / 2S that clips on the battery HERE I have a version for the ARC II, ARC V and ARC XL.
The ARC V will not fit in any of the ARC II mounts, the ARC V is too big, we do offer ARC V mounts for most drones in different configurations on the site though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adax