Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

How to put buzzer on this FC?

jlgaustin

Reaction score
Got this FC for a micro build, I tried to put a tiny 5v buzzer I used on a couple of other micro quads I have but it doesn't work. Looks like a repurposed UART? Do I have to install the buzzer to BEEP+/- and then do something special in betaflight? Do I have to run power to the 3.3v and GND?

Thanks for any info or anything that can help me figure this out.

Here is the pin outs for the FC notice the BEEP+/-, the documentation says it support external buzzer.
US Warehouse | Eachine FRF3_EVO Brushed Flight Controller Built-in FRSKY Compatible SBUS 8CH Re

If you scroll down you will see the pin outs for the FC.

I'm pretty sure that the Buzzer has to be programed within the FC software for how you want it to respond? IE: Inactivity alert, Low voltage alert, RSSI alert.

Yea I enabled vbat in betaflight, and even tried putting buzzer in modes on Aux 3 and just turning it on with a switch and nothing. Is there another place I have to program this in the FC maybe?

Well my newb knowledge is dangerous. But did you confirm the switch operation on the calibration screen?

Also, just for kicks and giggles - change the LVC warning to a voltage higher than the batt that you are using?

Well my newb knowledge is dangerous. But did you confirm the switch operation on the calibration screen?

Yea.. Thats actually where I tested it. I saved the betaflight settings and power up the quad, when I would flight the switch it did nothing. Removed it all from betaflight and still nota...

Also, just for kicks and giggles - change the LVC warning to a voltage higher than the batt that you are using?

I will give that a shot and see what happens. But I tried to just setup the beeper option in modes as well and nothing when I flipped the switch.

Thanks for all the replies and help though, much appreciated.

Thanks for all the replies and help though, much appreciated.

Sorry I've reached the end of my ignorance. Hope you get it figured out. Someone else may come along shortly.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darshan rajput