Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

I'm building a brushless micro

Hi Jerry,

I am gonna try out the Emax Femto FC, and a 10A 4in1 Cicada ESC. The femto is super tiny, I hope I can solder it up. Hard to find some micro stuff right now, the cicada wasnt really my first choice but looks good.

Reactions: Jtrjr
Here is a parts list

Predator X frame by Tomoquads
Emax Femto FC/PDB
Cicada 10A 4in1 ESC
DYS BE1104 6500kV motors
Radiolink R6DSM receiver
Lumenier AIO-200 cam/VTX
Probaly 450mAh 3S lipos

Already own a diatone 130mm crusader, waiting on sidewinder 8520 motors to complete a brushed micro including a brushed spracing f3 evo fc, qx90 frame and boldclash 25mw camera/tx. Ordered an ix5 iFlight kit last week, coming in today, hopefully not too late. The motors are 2500kv, the reviews on em are good so we'll see

I also have one I made with a hubsan fc but it's pretty best up....lol. learned to fly w/it. it was stablized flight only and wanted full acro so I'm building this one, gonna be a blast.

20170322_232515.jpg Thanks, I'm bushed. Didn't deliver till 8:30, I'll install vtx and camera tomorrow after work

Hey green and Jerry,
I bought the FrSky XSR 2.4ghz 16 channel ACCST receiver
S-bUS CPPM output...i read on Alofthobbies web site that this receiver cannot use aomway 5.8 4 leaf clover antennas because the antennas have to be soldered...do they mean that after the receiver is soldered i can use the aomway antenna?

Thank you kindly
Keith

The receivers for the controllers just use a little piece of straight wire that is built into the receiver (or two wire antennas for diversity). The cloverleaf ones go on the FPV video system TX and RX.

Green,
Thank you so much for your knowledge i was freaking out again about things i have not yet learned...

Thank you Kindly
Keith

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax