Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Indoor FPV drone suggestions

pedz

Reaction score
Website
why-not-photography.smugmug.com
I have an Avata and might buy the Avata 2 which implies that I have DJI’s controllers and goggles. I am wanting to learn how to fly it in manual mode. The simulator makes me sick and I’ve been told that that is common. The past few months have been extremely wet (rainy) and if it isn’t rainy it is windy and it is always HOT (I’m in Texas).

So I thought it might be cute if there was a tiny FPV drone that I could fly inside. I would prefer to have it pre-built or close to ready to fly. If I can use my DJI stuff, great. If not, that’s still a good possibility.

One hope is that it flies more or less like the Avata in manual mode.

Any suggestions of what to buy or where to look?

Yemv but i find O3 camera unacceptable indoors. Not even talking about filming. Its just hard to see. Maybe fire up your avata and walk around inside and see what u think . Also, flying inside is a whole different animal. In manual, I crashed over and over because of the smallish spaces. And the mobula 85 has a bit more power and mass than i am comfortable with inside. It can knock over lamps and the like. Crashing with that spendy 03 camera always makes me nervous.

Reactions: pedz
Yemv but i find O3 camera unacceptable indoors. Not even talking about filming. It’s just hard to see. Maybe fire up your avata and walk around inside and see what u think . Also, flying inside is a whole different animal. In manual, I crashed over and over because of the smallish spaces. And the mobula 85 has a bit more power and mass than i am comfortable with inside. It can knock over lamps and the like. Crashing with that spendy 03 camera always makes me nervous.
Thank you to both of you. I’m surfing around finding all kinds of interesting stuff. Sometimes I wish I lived in Russia where there is only one choice (I’m joking).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChaunceyCo