Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Lost Mach 25 drone

I believe what your saying but, I've read so many reports about the great customer service with Spektrum / Horizon that I find it hard to believe that they couldn't help you. I have learned one lesson about their support. Usually (but in your case NOT), but usually they are very good at supporting all of their products that have been designed and tested by their R&D team to be compatible with each other. Like in your case, the Mach 25 doesn't list the DXe in the manual for programing. That doesn't mean that it won't work. It just means that they haven't tested and documented it. What they definitely will not help you with is when you are using their stuff outside of their "known" R&D. Possibly you just got a bad Tec that day???

Congrats on the new Mach 25. Maybe not the best choice? But definitely not a bad choice!

PS: Sim's are great tools. If you do invest in one, be sure to find one that is actually a sim and not just a game.
Wireless Simulator Interface : Simstick Pro: Spektrum, Futaba, JR, etc

Simstick looks very cool and the company mentions directly DX6e compatability. Should I get the loom? But I don't see a mention of Mac OSX compatability? And in that case, would the Mac would run the sim software?
As long as you're suggesting interfaces, how about suggesting a decent simulator that's not a game?
Sure, could have been a bad tech that day, or even a bad day for a good tech. Otherwise, the company seems on the ball. Nice videos, too.
Thanks!

---- But I don't see a mention of Mac OSX compatability? -----
As long as you're suggesting interfaces, how about suggesting a decent simulator that's not a game?-----
Thanks!

Ya not a big fan of Mac here. I bet someone has already been there and done that. I would suggest contacting SimStick directly and just ask.

I haven't tried any of the quad sims. I'm sure that those recommended by SimStick are probably fine. And I've seen other good sims recommended on this forum. I'm currently flying -
Phoenix model flight simulation :: Welcome
But it specializes in Heli's. Phoenix is behind the curve when it comes to their quad models. With exception to the FPV part, I think that heli's are a lot harder to master than quads. So good training on eye-hand coordination and muscle memory either way.

Ya not a big fan of Mac here. I bet someone has already been there and done that. I would suggest contacting SimStick directly and just ask.

I haven't tried any of the quad sims. I'm sure that those recommended by SimStick are probably fine. And I've seen other good sims recommended on this forum. I'm currently flying -
Phoenix model flight simulation :: Welcome
But it specializes in Heli's. Phoenix is behind the curve when it comes to their quad models. With exception to the FPV part, I think that heli's are a lot harder to master than quads. So good training on eye-hand coordination and muscle memory either way.

I've written to Simstick.
Cool about the helis. I've heard full size are very difficult and it makes sense that scaled down would be also. The full size sure look ugly crashing.
The Phoenix site looks great. Are you with them? Nice photography & photoshop.
Thanks.

I've written to Simstick.
Cool about the helis. I've heard full size are very difficult and it makes sense that scaled down would be also. The full size sure look ugly crashing.
The Phoenix site looks great. Are you with them? Nice photography & photoshop.
Thanks.

Yes I fly Phoenix quite often. 100's of hours on the sim. And it is very good (for heli's).
450 class (size) and up are actually easiest to fly. But like you said, any crash will put you on the bench. I hope to be in the market for a 550 class heli one day.

Yes I fly Phoenix quite often. 100's of hours on the sim. And it is very good (for heli's).
450 class (size) and up are actually easiest to fly. But like you said, any crash will put you on the bench. I hope to be in the market for a 550 class heli one day.

Sounds like cool stuff!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax