Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Manual mode on the Avata

4 Inch Pistons

Reaction score
I have had the Avata and the FPV for a while. I always do cruising, tree surfing and the like and use the whoops for the crazy stuff. Well today I thought I would set up the Avata for manual mode and air it out a bit. I remember seeing it in the goggles with the FPV, but I can't figure it out with the FPV controller and Integra goggles. I remember seeing others fly on manual on Youtube. How do I get it to work.

Navigate to controller settings in the goggles with everything connected and enable manual mode.

Thanks Kilrah. The only controller showing up is the motion controller. I jump between the FPV, Avata, and Mavic Classic as well as the goggles 2 and Integra—-2 different goggles and 3 drones and 3 controllers. I also switch between the MC2 and RC controler and re bind all the time With the Mavic Classi. After your comment I may have to find the correct combination of drone controller and goggles to set it up.

Link any of the goggles and the FPV controller 2 to the Avata, and when everything's powered on you should have the option. Of course it has to be currently connected to the FPV controller to know it's there and present you the relevant settings.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kylst18