Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

mobula 6 issue

ezrayoung

Reaction score
So i have a mobula 6 and i have had it for quite a while now. i had to replace the board once after it breaking but after a while with the new replacement board it seems to be able to fly for a bit until i punch the throttle and then it disarms or failsafes.
The batteries are definitely not the problem i have 10 and i've tried all of them ive also made sure the motors are spinning the right way and the props are on properly. i have also flashed the firmware again in betaflight and reset it to its stock form.
Do you have and idea what the problem could be.
I have a flysky fsi6 which is working fine.
i have the 2500kv version and the frame is in good condition
Sometimes once i've armed it and i add any throttle it dissarms and rearms and then sometimes it completely dissconnects from the transmitter.
Thank you.

if you flashed to the latest firmware check your pid and gyro update frequencies. for some reason mine would only work on Dshot 600 from motors tab. also make sure your current sensor is off. the most important thing which can cause late arming and disarming is your cpu usage. if it's higher than 50% you would get such an issue, if that's the case try to disable unnecessary tabs like magnometer or barometer if you're not using them that should reduce your cpu usage. using dshot 1200 will take your cpu usage to above 70% so you don't want it that high.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adax