Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Most ridiculous drone table

That looks pretty bad! Mine was about the same before we headed up to the lake. We were in such a hurry coming home that I just threw everything in my office, so mine looks pretty tidy right now.

Jerry

Mine looks that way now... i had to completely rebuild the SKOLL i had built by someone in Texas. It cought on fire
And I discovered that the connex transmitter was contacting the FC. And the FC was contacting some button head screws on the frame...the guy also used metal screws to attach the FC to the frame . I had to change frame design....not a good frame for HD. I finally got it flying yesterday. We will see today.
My build location looks like a lot of junk surrounding a small opening just big enough for the bird

Last edited:
lol....I have noticed that.... i fly a lot more than fix or repair. However it does come with The territory.

Keith

I can find the time to build and set up but I can't find the time to fly! I think it's making me a little depressed lol

That can be solved by getting a charger that can handle 4 batteries at a time.... Im a newb but I went ahead and got the venom 4x100 and Im impressed. Less than 45 min and 4 1350 4s batts done.

Dude, that is a serious charger. You could actually charge TWENTY 1400mAh packs in 45 minutes (1C charge rate) with that charger using four parallel charging boards. OK, the 100W limit might slow you down a LITTLE at the end of a 20 pack 4S charge but on 3S you could easily do 20 packs.

Dude, that is a serious charger. You could actually charge TWENTY 1400mAh packs in 45 minutes (1C charge rate) with that charger using four parallel charging boards. OK, the 100W limit might slow you down a LITTLE at the end of a 20 pack 4S charge but on 3S you could easily do 20 packs.
Lol that shows how little I know... I just figured I was going to get hooked hard on these things and Im glad I got it out of the way.

Reactions: VirtueViolater

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janaki