Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Motion Controller v2 suggestions

rktman

Reaction score
Add a button that when clicked, spins the aircraft π radians, but only if hovering. If held, no spin but will back up with some throttle. Speed limited to slow.

Add a button that when clicked, spins the aircraft π radians, but only if hovering. If held, no spin but will back up with some throttle. Speed limited to slow.
I like the reverse idea, not sure about the purpose for the spin maneuver. How about the button press allows a strafe (sideways) maneuver or reverse flight.

Reactions: FPVRogo
The spin is just an easy way to get out of where your by flying forward with a view. Going backwards has some obvious safety issues.

Obviously you can turn around right now with MC v1. this just makes the maneuver more convenient if you get forward motion "trapped" while exploring at slow speed in crowded environments like forests.

Here's another one: An "explore" mode that holds altitude while still controlling the vertical movement of the camera. This way you can fly forward and turn while looking up or down without climbing or descending.

The FPV is already capable of sort of this because you can adjust the gimbal angle with the little slider dynamically in flight, achieving the desired result, but not as smoothly/easily as with an altitude lock, and the normal tilt forward of the entire stick adjusts view angle, as I'd like.

Another one: Change the trigger to a ring that can be pushed and pulled from a neutral position. Pushing out goes reverse, speed proportional to throw.

I like this better than a reverse button, and leaves a new button available for one of my other ideas (you all are going to have to post something so it's not just my ideas😄).

Another one: A "hybrid" mode that changes the control so that tilting left/right rolls left/right, yaw controlled by the pedals, like in a full-scale helicopter.
Oh yeah, no pedals. 😁😁😁

Yaw is controlled by twisting the MC on it's vertical axis. You know, the mistake that many make with the MC to turn when they're a noob, until they read the manual carefully. 🤣🤣

Don’t forget a button to increase the slow speed of the Avata.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax