Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Motion Controller , who has one?

oops, appears I have just bought a 5" Freestyle Quad :)

so now, just have to NOT crash my DJI FPV while I wait for it to arrive ;)
So did you have to get everything? controller, goggles, batteries, charger...... ?

So did you have to get everything? controller, goggles, batteries, charger...... ?
unfortunately, pretty much....
the goggles are the only thing I can re-use. ( though in fairness they are the expensive bit of the kit)

I was going to wait to see if DJI do something about the controller,
but I found this one locally with a radiomaster TX16s and Crossfire, which is what I'd planned to get.

honestly, for last week or so, I've really been flying a lot lower and closer to things, and learning things like split-s with the DJI.
and it felt (simultaneously) I was taking a few too many risks, yet holding back too much (in fear of crashing)
really, its good timing, the DJI FPV has really given me the taste for this, and Im really confident I can fly the 5" due to all the practice with the DJI.

so plan is the 5" can be for the freestyle and risky stuff, as I can easily fix it ;)
amd the DJI will still be my go to for cruising and long range stuff - where the RTH is a must have.
(talking of which the MC Rucksack for the DJI should be here in next few days, so i can take the DJI out on hike to the mountain top!)

Reactions: A.O.
(talking of which the MC Rucksack for the DJI should be here in next few days, so i can take the DJI out on hike to the mountain top!)
Me too, and not too soon. I'm tired of healing it around in a box with no padding.

This MC is just a joy t fly with and being one handed it is sooooo liberating to fly with and its even fun to share allowing others to fly with!!!!
Also it takes wonderful video for landscape real estate. Think aboout a large piece of property flying in fast sport mode and then slowing the video down for land coverage! It's a blast to fly and not being so nervous and enjoying the flights, I have 3 batteries thinking I need one more for plenty of fly time.

just luv it!!!!

Reactions: thetechnobear
Never thought of the case for a one‐handed person. I will from now on!

I fly more with the MC than I do with the RC. That will change soon when I get the courage to give manual a try.

Been practicing on the Sim, but there's a flock of chickens living in my head that I need to evict first ?

Never thought of the case for a one‐handed person. I will from now on!

I fly more with the MC than I do with the RC. That will change soon when I get the courage to give manual a try.

Been practicing on the Sim, but there's a flock of chickens living in my head that I need to evict first ?
I have that same flock!

I have that same flock!
Yeah, I'm all over manual on my iFlight Alpha A85 tiny whoop. Basically because I can repair it easily, and it cost about 1/6 of the FPV.

Add in the weight and power of the thing, and I'm embarrassed to say I'm terrified.

Going out today to spend three batteries getting reflexive about the brake button.

Yeah, I'm all over manual on my iFlight Alpha A85 tiny whoop. Basically because I can repair it easily, and it cost about 1/6 of the FPV.

Add in the weight and power of the thing, and I'm embarrassed to say I'm terrified.

Going out today to spend three batteries getting reflexive about the brake button.
Yeah, you are kind of chicken and fly FPV, I have never flown full acro ever, anywhere, think how I feel...

Put it in full manual yesterday at 400 ft AGL, flew around trying to hold altitude, did a few rolls, one loop, then back to Normal and landed so I could change my underwear :oops:

FUN! A little at a time...

• Haha
Reactions: A.O.
Put it in full manual yesterday at 400 ft AGL, flew around trying to hold altitude, did a few rolls, one loop, then back to Normal and landed so I could change my underwear :oops:

FUN! A little at a time...
Have you loosened your stick (s) ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darshan rajput