Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Motors are stopped when drone makes rapid motion with angle, horizon, air mode.

Ekaterina

Reaction score
hi, I am an intermediate drone player, and have built 5-6 drones so far. I am trying to make new drones with iFlight Beast and/or Zeus 35 Pro. Both have a same issue.

When I am moving a drone quickly, motors are stopped with angle, horizontal, air mode. (Basically I am testing acrobatic flight.)

BF settings are default especially PID, and ESC/Motor features > motor idle = 5-8%.

I have no idea how to fix these problems. These items could be initial failure?!?

Running motors on the bench with no props means nothing and will always do weird things. Will likely be just fine in flight.

I will add, I once fried an AIO board, while running with no props. Motors need a load, to operate right... And now for the NEVER test motors with the props on ??? When I test while using Beta Flight, and no props, I just barely raise the bar, on each motor, to check direction/position etc.

Reactions: Kilrah
to cootertwo
yes, I also went though such a check list. The reason why I move around drone is that last time I fried drone and everything is fine except acrobatic motion. When drone flips in air, motors are stopped 100% and drone fell down. That's why I want to check FC/AIO on bench.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darshan rajput