Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

My 1,000th post!

Jtrjr

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Nothing to really say about it. I just noticed that I have 999 posts and thought I'd intentionally make it 1,000!

I sure learned a lot here and can't thank the many that have contributed to my perseverance in this hobby. I'd name you all but you already know who you are. Thank you so very much for all of the help you've given me!

I'm not real fond of my stats though, 999 posts and only 361 likes? I must put out a lot of hot air. I never even understood it until Green pointed it out. I think he was getting tired of me because I asked question after question but I never hit the "Like" button. I finally got the hint and started hitting it when I got such great advice. I just had no idea. Hit the "Like" button once in a while guys if your getting good info. If you're not, don't hit it.

So, I'm at about a third in "Likes", not so great. I have to wonder sometimes if my info is good or if I'm just blowing hot air. No matter, I've sure learned a lot on this little site and I'm very grateful for it.

I'm also grateful for the mods here, they rarely interfere (they have gotten me a few times for language issues), they pretty much stay behind the scenes and keep this thing up and going. My hat is off to you guys. It's an ungratifying position that you rarely get positive recognition for, well I'm recognizing you right now. Thanks for providing this platform of learning for us!

1,000 posts, wow! I'd of never guessed it! I hope I get another Trophy!

Jerry

Last edited:
Jerry,
Congrats on 1000 posts....you give so much to this forum...
I am learning about the like button...i will be better.

Keith

Reactions: Jtrjr
Hey green,
I have missed you around here...when i first started 'tis journey you were all over it...we need you here!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have so much to offer!!!!

As always peace,Keith

Sorry boys, it is mainly due to me having quit smoking cigarettes. So that cuts out about 25 visits of 5 minutes each per day. :D

That and I changed out my 46gal fish tank for a 125gal and put all new African Cichlids from lake Tanganyika in there. It took a lot of work.1498269379672-1057651327.jpg

Green,

I'm glad you're off the sticks, Brother. You need to find away to stay connected here, you are the staple of this forum. If you bag this place, I'll probably be the next to follow. You're the ying to my yang here.

Jerry

I'm not leaving, will probably be on here more since the setup on the fish tank is done.

Predator X ready for the beach! Leaving tomorrow morning for Florida...

1498274233009-121805306.jpg

Hey green,
Man that thing is tiny....

I would break those arms on the first battery.

Keith

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harold_31