Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Never flown with fat shark

DroneNut

Reaction score
Any tips on flying with fat sharks? I fly a Robocat 270. Any tips would be helpful

Thanks!!!

Biggest thing is to be on right channel. You can get "close" to a channels frequency and think you have corret channel, but it will drop video feed on you or be easily obstructed. Other than that it is just getting comfrtable flying with goggles. I am a fortunate one in that for me it was "easier" to fly with goggles than LOS.

Read the Manual... Make adjustments to contrast and lighting for best picture quality, and record fpv for fun with. Sd card

(fatshark v3 w/furious fpv diversity module)
15240772527511479471102.jpg
program in your channels used so its quick to lock into (first up) and doesn't take searching.
leave the fan plugged in. it shuts off atomically and you won't wear out the plug for the fan (don't ask how i know or how many plugs).
get an ear piece and try it if you can (mic on drone?). its cool and helpful in one ear.

handle with care and they work. I've worn out 4 head straps so far. i cut my own foam face seals to get an extra space for my old eyes to focus and they feel better than anything ive bought. i use the foam from my new tattu batteries.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax