Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

NEW "DRL" Official Racing Simulator! (FREE!)...

I installed it on my MacBook Pro, it ran but locked up so many times that I uninstalled it. I'm waiting on a training cable for my FlySky ai6 radio, it will hopefully work well then... I'll repost after I get the cable... coming from Banggood, so it'll be a few weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I installed it on my MacBook Pro, it ran but locked up so many times that I uninstalled it. I'm waiting on a training cable for my FlySky ai6 radio, it will hopefully work well then... I'll repost after I get the cable... coming from Banggood, so it'll be a few weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Made it two.. I just cancelled my flysky i6x... think about buy one off from Amazon. It's faster.

Made it two.. I just cancelled my flysky i6x... think about buy one off from Amazon. It's faster.

I saw the one on Amazon, everyone in the reviews said it was a ripoff and it was just an S-Video cable, nothing else. Check the reviews, the description makes it sound like the same one on Banggood, but the one I saw was a ripoff.

This is the link on Amazon that I'm referring to:
https://www.amazon.com/Flysky-Train...coding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=SF232WHRBXYB6RBCD8E4

This does not include the USB, etc...

Last edited:
I have the sim installed on my laptop as well, but I dont have a normal radio to use with it so I picked up a Xbox controller (wired) and it is kinda hard so will wait till my new drone shows up and will bind with it instead.

Yes! I thought (what the hell have I got myself into) :D
So I hope the real thing is a bit easier

Mark

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax